Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2013

WHEN JESUS SAYS THANK YOU (1)


GOD COUNTS ON YOU
Jesus during His earthly ministry saw the need to influence the world with Heaven’s culture just like the world is in a dare need of it today. So He went about seeking platforms and wherever He found one He took advantage of it.

Hence Luke 5v1-9 records one of those platforms He took advantage of. But before I go too far, let me paint a picture of such platforms as sought by the Master today, Ezekiel 22v30 says;

“And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none”

In other words, God is always on the outlook for platforms and these platforms are men and women amongst which you are. Hence, during Christ’s earthly ministry, Jesus sought for men who could give Him a place in their lives through which He could showcase His business which was to colonize the world with Heaven’s culture through teaching.

In Luke 5v1-9, Jesus found the empty and unproductive boat of Peter a platform to reach a crowd or His world as it applies today. Peter’s boat or life as it were wasn’t giving him any dividend either but despite his toiling through the night he gave his boat to Jesus and remained at His service in other to keep the boat from rowing away.

I have good news for you already, though your life has produced nothing up till date, life has become so frustrating for you and you are about giving up; you are already washing your net to retire home with stories of futility. God has sent me to tell you that that boat or life of yours will produce exceedingly and abundantly above all that you can ever imagine.

Prayer Point
Father, in anyway I have disappointed You in not taking cognizance of the fact that You are counting on me please forgive me; take Your rightful place in my life from now in Jesus name, Amen! 

Do have a great day and join me again for another exciting time in His presence tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment