Pages

Monday 23 April 2018

HEALER OF DESTINIES


There is nothing further than the truth. I live for Jesus only!  Everything I do has to do with publishing Jesus and that has made me who and what I am today. When a man is sick, he goes in search of a physician who is a professional in the field. He doesn’t go seeking a carpenter or a mechanic because they are not schooled in the area of health. In fact, different people or type of physician address different ailments; that is to say that you will have to seek the once who are schooled in the area of your ailment. As the optician is to the eye and dentist is to the tooth, so is Jesus to destinies!

I simply want to introduce Him to you in this epistle. He is able to heal any form of ailment regardless of how protracted the ailment had been. He stated categorically stated His mission in John 10:10b saying;

“...I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly”

Jesus is a life-giver and interestingly, He didn’t come for the saved or healthy but for the unhealthy.  If Peter had not met Him, he would have died a poor fisherman. In the same vein, Paul would have gone to hell on the ground of persecuting the church. But Jesus came to his rescue.

WHAT IS DESTINY?
It is the end of a journey; the intention for creation. Your destiny is your purpose. Your destiny is your life.

CAN ONES’ DESTINY BE THWARTED?
Yes! Judas Iscariot was intended by Jesus to form one of the Apostolic Pillars of the church but satan thwarted it. Then he went on to lay his (satan) filthy hands on Peter and Jesus came to his aid. This tells us that we need to be very careful even as believers because scripture already said to us that the very elect will be deceived these last days. Beware!

ONLY JESUS CAN HEAL DESTINIES
You will agree with me that the “best person” in position to repair a gadget is its manufacturer. However, while inter-ship could be done to become a repairer of another man’s product, Jesus remains the only repairer for destinies because He made them in the first place. Now, in case you don’t even know where you are now let alone where you are going; you are blind! And you need to meet Jesus. However, Hosea 4:6 says;
 
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge...”
 
Therefore, even believer are victims of sick destinies. All you need do now is say “Lord Jesus, Help me”. Peradventure you are not yet saved, Please repeat after me “Lord Jesus, I acknowledge that I am a sinner, please forgive all my trespasses, wash me in Your blood and give me a new beginning as I accept you as my Lord and personal Saviour from now on, Amen”.
 
  Henceforth, we can all approach His throne of grace to obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Congratulations and God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment