Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

RECREATING YOUR WORLD (1)


Preamble
One of the biggest mistakes I made early in life was believing that my success or life as a whole is owed to someone somewhere. In other words, I used to think that someone or my folks who lived abroad or were seemingly doing well are mandatorily responsible for my rising. I thought because I was their sibling, I am their responsibility until I began to exercise myself in the word of God from which I will be sharing a few but very potent thoughts with you.

Many today and I mean even most of you listening to me now have been caught in the web of thoughts similar to mine. It didn’t change anything save that I lived daily in bitterness of heart. Of course in such a state of heart you can’t make any progress and if any, it wouldn’t be visible.

I tell my friends; that someone is your sibling living abroad or is seemingly doing well does not automatically make you his or her responsibility. Who says that he or she must help you? He/she might not have been sent to you; there are many out there who have vowed never to have anything doing with one relation or the other because they feel he/she hasn’t helped them while they had all the resources or connections. That is why they have remained on the same spot or at the best moving in circles.

Friends, every man are a creator of his own world or universe. Someone very dear to my heart once told me “I have done my part and the rest is left to you”, this statement will drive many of course especially when you consider its sources; I wouldn’t tell you mine anyway. It only follows a Yoruba (South-Westerners, Nigeria) adage which says “the Chameleon has given birth to its offspring but it’s up keeping is left to it”.

Every man will always come to points in their lives when they are to recreate their universe with opportunities and gifting given to them and I strongly believe it is your time to rebuild your world. Until you are tired of where you are you are not permitted to move on in life so, get fed up of where you are now.

It is been said that success is never a destination but a journey through life hence, where you are, what you have is not the ultimate; you can go further and possess more. Let me shock you by saying that by virtue of the ocean of wealth at your disposal, you can never exhaust it in a life time. In other words; whatever you take from it only leaves more to be taken. There is more land to be possessed.

God is our role model in the context of our discuss. He was said to have created Heaven and the Earth in the beginning but desired another beginning. He thought, My creatures are good but there is room for improvement so He explored a new beginning from the formal. Again I say to you, it doesn’t matter where you are; there is room for improvement.

I know you are high but there is just still room for higher heights. Genesis 1v1 reads;

“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters”

We didn’t hear anything about heaven being formless so, He could have easily left the earth alone with its shapelessness after all, it doesn’t affect heaven but He didn’t because both were His making. He therefore took responsibility of His making just like I am adjourning you to do now. It is your life and not any others’. Get back on track with your folks and be happy as you take responsibility for your life and world.

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment